MOH stands for the Ministry of Health exam. This exam is conducted by the Ministry of Health of United Arab Emirates. It is a medical license exam conducted for appointing health care professionals who can work in health care centers all over UAE.
The candidates who pass the MOH exam will be qualified to work in all of the five emirates except Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
The exams are conducted for the following professions:
1.Physicians and dentists
2. Pharmacists and assistants
3.Nurses and midwives
5.Physicians, practitioners and technicians of the complementary and alternative
Health professionals interested in pursuing a medical career in the United Arab Emirates are required to sit for the UAE MOH exams by law. They need to pass this exam in order to qualify. In order to obtain the UAE MOH license, it is essential to clear the eligibility exams. The eligibility exam is a serious exam and one must be thoroughly prepared for it.
Given below is everything you need to know before applying for your MOH exams.
Qualifications and Eligibility
The candidate must have either a diploma or a degree in nursing from a reputed college or university and registration from their home country in order to attend the MOH exam. The person should also have a minimum of five months post as well as registration experience. The internship or the experience should not be less than three years.
Documents to be Submitted
- 10th standard certificate
- 12th standard certificate
- Degree or diploma certificate
- Registration certificate
- BLS (for doctors and nurses only)
- Good standing certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photo in color
- Copy of your passport
- Authorization letter from DHA
- Proof of professional registration from the applicant’s own country
The certificates must be attested and approved with seals from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the country where the certificate was issued. Credentials presented at the time must be the original and same as the ones that were uploaded.
The documents regarding GP for doctors should be granted by universities recognized under WHO listing. Otherwise, the candidate wouldn’t be qualified for the MOH exam.
It is mandatory to submit all the necessary documents in order to appear for the exam. There will be no exceptions.
Every candidate is given three attempts for the MOH exam. A fourth chance would be granted a year after the date of the last exam attempted by the candidate.
The exams conducted worldwide by the Ministry of Health UAE is strictly online.
How to Apply
- Make sure all the documents are prepared and ready by your side. The documents need not be fully attested but they need to be fully scanned, clearly without any errors.
- Create an MOH account. For this, you need to go to Sheryan, an online licensing system for DHA, which can help you monitor all the things related to your license.
- Wait for the eligibility ID. This process may be as long as six weeks. It is important to make sure that you have a credit card based in UAE. This will be used to pay the fees for your MOH exams.
- Apply for PSV. Once the uploaded documents are pre-valued, a link for your Primary Source Verification will be sent to you by mail. After another six weeks, you will get your PSV.
- Scheduling your prometric exam comes next. After paying the fees for the exam, you will get an MOH Reference Number. After you get the number, you can schedule your exam.
- Attend the exam. The result will arrive within a span of two to five days after the exam.
We, Pharma International Institute offers two months of advanced technology-based online tutoring for the MOH Exam so that candidates can pass the test on their first try. Candidates are also given full support after passing the exam to help them reach their ambition and achieve their dream.