DHA (Dubai Health Authority ) Exam, for Pharmacists allows you to work in the emirates of Dubai. The candidate should have minimum of 2 years of experience in Hospital/Retail Pharmacies in order to attend this exam.
Exam pattern: Computer based multiple choice questions ( 150 Questions)
Pharmacology – 50 Questions
Case study/Test cases – 40 Questions
Pharmaceutical Calculations – 60 Questions
Duration of exam: 2.5 Hours
Passing Rate:60 %
Maximum 3 attempts are allowed.
Exam centers are available all over the world.
Major Topics for the Exams
- Toxicology – 5%
- Pregnancy and Lactation – 5%
- Pediatrics – 5%
- Geriatrics -5%
- Pharmacy Calculation and Compounding -15%
- Pharmacokinetics – 5%
- Pharmaceutical Care and Disease State Management – 35%
- Medication Safety – 5%
- Over the Counter Medication- 10%
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics -10%
Course Duration : The Duration of the Course is 2 Months
Pharma International Institute offers 2 months online coaching for DHA Exam in order to clear the exam on their first attempt and also provides all assistance to candidates even after clearing exam to achieve their goals and make their dreams come true.
- Our institute helps the candidate to make a perfect resume for getting interview calls. Resume plays an important role to get an interview selection.
- We provide proper guidance to candidates for doing best performance in interviews.
- Provides all information related to pharmacies, different pharmacy jobs ,salary structures, duties and roles of pharmacists in different sectors of pharmacies in Dubai.
- We can assist the candidates for applying for job, finding job and also can provide some references which will help the candidate to get job.